Since December 2001, access to the permanent collections is free for all visitors in the following museums :
- City of Paris Museum of Modern Art
- Balzac's House (except when a temporary exhibition is programed)
- Bourdelle Museum*
- Carnavalet Museum - History of Paris
- Cernuschi Museum - Museum of Asian Art
- Cognacq-Jay Museum - Museum of the XVIIIth century art*
- Museum of the General Leclerc and the Paris' Liberation - Jean Moulin Museum
- Petit Palais - City of Paris Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Romantics
- Victor Hugo's House
- Zadkine Museum*
* Only a section of the museum is accessible for free when a temporary exhibition is programed
To support museums, a donation ticket for visiting a permanent or a temporary exhibition is available to the amount of 5€, on the basis of a voluntary contribution by the visitors.
However, there is an entrance fee all year long at the Catacombs, the Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame, and at Galliera - Museum of Fashion :
- Entrance fee at Galliera-Museum of Fashion depends from one temporary exhibition to another
- Entrance fee at the Catacombs is 10 € full price, 8€ reduced rate. (local purchase only)
- Entrance fee at the Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame is 7€ full price, 5€ reduced rate.
- Conbined ticket for Catacombs and Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame: 15 € full price, 10 € reduced rate. (local purchase only)
New: Online booking available for the catacombs 27 € full price (cutting-line and audioguide included in the admission ticket 27 € full price)
Temporary exhibitions fares vary depending on museums and temporary exhibtions.
More information on the exhibitions web pages.
|Reduced rate 2 applies to||Free Admission|
- youth and young adluts (18-26)
- Youth 17 and under